Spline/Grid Character Movement Issue. Any Help Appreciated!

Hi, I am trying to make a custom grid movement system as I can’t figure out how to get the normal nav system to work with custom paths. What I have set up is I generate a path via BFS search in my custom grid and I then Store that path and pass it to the player character. The character then spawns a Spline actor to add points along the path for the player to follow. From there In the AI Controller of the Player Character I will run a script to move along the path via a timeline. The system works great except for the when I have longer paths it just stops completely. I would assume this is because the time length of the time line is not long enough to complete the path so the character just stops. Below are my videos and pictures of the set up any insight on how to handle movement like this would be great. I am completely open to an approach that gets rid of the timeline in general but I cant seem to figure that one out.

WORKS ON SMALLER PATH
226ee95025689882f0f2c555a22099a5

SMALLER PATH SPLINE POINTS

STOPS ALONG LONGER PATH
a01c49beba15347c983099cf135a65bc

LONGER PATH SPLINE POINTS

AI CONTROLLER EVENT W/ TIMELINE

TIMELINE

Any help on a good way to get this character going along any path smoothly would be great!