Any news on this as I cannot seem to edit the spline points in a blueprint using 4.11.2. As a workaround:
- create SplineBluePrint with 1 Spline component
- in blueprintA add a public variable of type SplineBlueprint.
- add the SplineBluePrint in the level
- add the BluePrintA to the level
- Select the BluePrintA
- goto the variable SplineBluePrint and selecte the one from the level
Now I can update the spline in the editor and use it in the blueprint. However if I want to use the BluePrintA in a other level I am forced to redo the spline editing there.
Does someone have a better workaround?
Any update on this feature?