Spline Builder

Available Now
Marketplace

e81aaace3dbcea9bec762ebac58836ec.png](Spline Builder in Blueprints - UE Marketplace)

Facebook | Website | Documentation | YouTube

Title - Spline Builder

Price - $9.99

Version - 1.0

Short Description - Spline Builder is the fastest way for you to create buildings and interiors for your level.

Long Description - Spline Builder is a high quality asset pack designed to create buildings and inside environments quickly and easily. In the pack their is a selection of different meshes and tools along with a load of different customizable settings to edit your buildings.We aim to continue support for this pack with regular content updates containing meshes, tools and new materials.

Technical Details -
Blueprints - 15
Meshes - 40
Features - Spline Construction
Engine Compatibility - 4.8, 4.9, 4.10, 4.10.1
LODs - Yes
Collision - Yes
Tested Platforms - Windows, Mac
Intended Platforms - Windows, Mac, PS3, PS4, Xbox One

Material Specifications:
Number of Materials – 13
Number of Textures – 24
Texture Resolutions – 1024x1024

Q&A
contact-us@defusestudios.com

Website

Download issue resolved everyone should be able to download the pack

(Reserved)

Looks great. Won’t download, oddly. Anyone else having this problem?

Whew! It’s not just me. Groovy.

Any progress still won’t download.

Hey Defuse studios,

Got a few Questions -

1. Is there the ability to define holes across multiple floors? For things such as Elevators, etc.
  2. Is there an limit to how many floors that we can make? I noticed in your video that there these are fairly small buildings in terms of height.
  3. Lastly does this make use of Instanced Static meshes? This will save allot of performance when it comes to Duplicate meshes. Especially for larger buildings. :slight_smile:

Thank you for your time,

HeadClot

Hey there,

1. There are tool such as the mid, floor and ceiling tools used to edit any layout inside the building tool to allow for stairs and other things like elevators
  2. There is no limit to the hight and the only limit on the X and Y axis is changeable by increasing the number of meshes variable in the control section of the blueprints details
  3. This uses static meshes at the moment because if you use instance static meshes the meshes can not be culled individually like static meshes can be so if you are looking at one
    corner of a building built with instance static meshes all the rest of the building will still be using resources where as static mesh will only use the resources for what the camera is looking at.

As a side note when using the building tool their is an option to change the size of the mesh pieces between 100x100, 200x200 and 400x400 using the larger sizes will result
in less meshes being rendered but less control of the size due to the meshes being bigger.

It is now downloadable.

Update 1.1

• New Brick Material
  • New Wall Trim Style
  • New Half Walls
  • Improved Wall Spline Tool
  • Building Spine Tool Fixed
  • Vertex Moss Painter
  • New Door Mesh

c9f51349ddbc8d0974bc1ce20b9836ba063443c6.jpeg

Sir, you are a legend. Best $10 anyone can spend on the marketplace.

Thanks for the support!

Looks very interesting and powerful! gg :wink: …and 10$ !! !

We hope you enjoy it!

WIP Update 1.2

We have requested that Epic change the pack from create project to add to project, this should fix any compatibility issues.

• New Trim Styles
  • New Door Mesh
  • Improvements To Blueprints
  • New Brick Material

Hey,

Do these door meshes open and close or are they static?

I am planning to pick up this pack very soon. Possibly Today

• HeadClot

Hey there

They use a blueprint to open and close

Hey Defuse Studios -

Just picked this up a few moments ago.

Will Report back any thing that can be improved or what ever.

Cannot wait to get started using this tool.

• HeadClot

Hey Defuse Studios,

Ok, I am running into problems using your spline builder tool.

1. With one Spline based building I am getting at least 13.34 Frames per second. Please switch over to Instanced static meshes. This will reduce draw calls greatly and increase performance across the board with Spline builder. See Attached Image -> LINK
  2. The BP code is messy to say the least. Please clean up the BP code using Reroute nodes and add more comments to individual elements of each BP. So I can extend this Blueprint product to fit my needs. In its current state I cannot.

Thanks for your time,

HeadClot

Hey, there was an update. What’s it do?

Implementing instanced static meshes sounds like a really great idea, mind you.

Hey there

That was just due to Epic updating the store page changes to the pack at the moment but we are working on an update