Hello everyone! Recently I installed Spine plugin for android project and make a ETC1 build. for some reason, on some devices Spine component didn’t displayed while other work alright.
Materials that used, are pretty simple for mobile & unreal compile them for GLES2.0 (Materials -> Platform Stats). I’ve try to ask about that issue on Spine forum, but one of devs say " [FONT=PT Sans]I’m not quite sure how we can tackle this on our end.
", I leave link to forum topic below.
List of devices where we found that problem:
Samsung Galaxy Note II
All that devices united by Mali-4xx GPU inside.
Project version 4.20 (Released)
Plugin version: Spine 3.7-beta-cpp branch (last commit of 13 Jul) from: GitHub - EsotericSoftware/spine-runtimes: 2D skeletal animation runtimes for Spine.
Topic on Spine Forum: http://ru.esotericsoftware.com/forum…id-devic-10571