Spin box to use only as slider?

345876-annotation-2021-08-08-145020.png

Is there way to disable manual input to spin box. I only want to use it as slider but it pops up android numpad if I tap on number.

I know there is slider input for this purpose, Now I have attached lot the functionality to spin box as slider (UI and more stuff) so replacing it with slider seems whole lot of work.

So is there any way to disable its manual input?

Okk I found a workaround. I bind the spin box value to another textbox element then I made the spin box’s text color to match with my game background and changed its font size to 1. So Basically its invisible and unclickable. We won’t be able to touch on such small invisible text. So

This solves the issue.

But Unreal is still going to include all those android files for keyboard pop from android sdk in final packaging. Probably we can’t do anything about it.

Nope this didn’t work!
Realize after publishing my app :slight_smile:
Here is the link

Does anybody have solution to this issue?

Have you tried to set Min Slider Value = Max Slider Value = 0?

I don’t remember now. I changed it to pure slider later on.

If you want to disable the manual input of the spinbox, then I would suggest to use a simple slider rather than a spinbox, and the you can customize your slider by applying a dynamic material on it.

In that way you remove the manual input feature, disable the keyaboard on mobile, and you can custmize even more than a spinbox. In my opinion using a slider and apply a dynamic material is the best solution.

Here a video which explain step by step how to make and apply a custom material on a slider:

Good luck with your project !