Spectator does not rotate(pitch) when using CameraComponent

Hello,

my spectator does not receive any pitch rotation from the followed player.

I am trying to work with ShooterGame project to make a proof of concept FPS spectator feature.
I’ve added code in GameMode which switches VictimPlayer to a spectator mode:

VictimPlayerState->bIsSpectator = true;
PlayerController->ChangeState(NAME_Spectating);
PlayerController->ClientGotoState(NAME_Spectating);

I’ve also added logic to a PlayerController which switches the spectator’s view to the next player:

void AShooterPlayerController::BeginSpectatingState()
{
	Super::BeginSpectatingState();

ServerViewNextPlayer();
}

And it’s working perfetly fine. But if I add CameraComponent to the ShooterCharacter - my spectator does not recieve any pitch rotation.

AShooterCharacter::AShooterCharacter(const FObjectInitializer& ObjectInitializer)
	: Super(ObjectInitializer.SetDefaultSubobjectClass<UShooterCharacterMovement>(ACharacter::CharacterMovementComponentName))
{

FirstPersonCameraComponent = CreateDefaultSubobject<UCameraComponent>(TEXT("FirstPersonCamera"));
	FirstPersonCameraComponent->SetupAttachment(GetCapsuleComponent());
	FirstPersonCameraComponent->RelativeLocation = FVector(-39.56f, 1.75f, 64.f); // Position the camera
	FirstPersonCameraComponent->bUsePawnControlRotation = true;

Mesh1P = ObjectInitializer.CreateDefaultSubobject<USkeletalMeshComponent>(this, TEXT("PawnMesh1P"));
	Mesh1P->SetupAttachment(FirstPersonCameraComponent);
	GetMesh()->SetupAttachment(FirstPersonCameraComponent);

What am I missing here? I believe CameraComponent is a standard way to change the default’s camera position, so spectator mechanism should support this.
I will be grateful for any help.

Turns out that “Use Controller Rotation Pitch” has to be set to true(Yaw is true by default) on Pawn.
Issue solved.