SPECKLE: Chill Puzzle Game *FREE KEYS*

Hey everyone!

First off, I just want to say, I’m not certain if this thread belongs in the ‘Released’ section or the ‘WIP’ section, because of the situation the game is in.
Startup.jpg

So, I spent the last few weeks giving an old mobile game I made a few years ago a huge facelift. I didn’t do so well with the original art and atmosphere, but it’s looking pretty acceptable now. Anyways, I’m in the process of submitting to Steam now, and got some keys for people to review it. The last thing to do is make a trailer, so I might upload the video here once it’s done. I’ve given some to my newsletter subscribers, but I thought I would put some here as well. If you have time to check it out, and give some feedback that would be *amazing. *I’m looking for general input, as well as (if you have a lot of time) how long it takes to complete.

Here are a few keys:

AXW5R-PJRQH-6FKT2
I6DFC-F5FCQ-P2QZF
76QNG-2PGZW-EQNMG
QTFQC-R8GCT-MK3KH
IG54D-KB4HI-Y47Q4
Q49C4-KJTWB-4KJYM
YRM72-XJJCC-6TF44
QTFGK-GNAZD-X3I5J
QVX90-Z6W9X-HC5H9
TVC7G-69CN2-IKR27

I’m not sure what the response to this will be, so I’m only putting a few in here. If they all get used and you would like to try the game out yourself, you can request some from me at masterburglar3@gmail.com.