Specifying an nDisplay config file for a Packaged Project?

I’m trying to run a custom nDisplay configuration file on a project I built. In the uproject, I have created an nDisplay Configuration, I have set up my NDisplay Screens, the host, the node the viewports, etc. I have added it to my project, built my project and packaged it all up.

I can run Switchboard and see my project via the switchboard. I can also run it using the nDisplay Launcher, and all that works as expected. However, inspecting its runtime, I see that the executable getting launched directly is C:\Program Files\Epic Games\UE_5.2\Engine\Binaries\Win64\UnrealEditor.exe and not my built executable.

However, I would like to create and use different nDisplay configurations without rebuilding the entire project for each scenario. Basically, I want the same project, but different nDisplay.

Is there a way to tell the executable to use a specific nDisplay configuration file, or to place the nDisplay configuration file somewhere in the contents directory and get the built project to use it?

1 Like