Our remote team is looking for a talented, special effects programmer.
- 2 years experience in computer games production
- Good communication and organizational skills; ability to work as a team
- Knowledge of the latest video game industry trends, passion for making and playing games
- Experience in prototyping and creating special effects (particles, post process, light, etc.)
- Knowledge of programming language for creating shaders
- High quality of generated code; programming skills
- Familiarity with tools for creating special effects
- Knowledge of Unreal Engine 4
- Creativity and artistic sense
- Familiarity with Unreal Engine 4 Cascade; Unity Shuriken
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of 3D tools
- Technical approach (memory optimization, graphics, shader design, Mobile limitations)
What we offer:
- Contact with the latest technology, iPhones, and tablet.
- Opportunity to participate in new Start-Up.
- Creative freedom.
- Flexible working hours.
Join our team now!
To apply for this position, please send your application (with detailed resume, cover letter, portfolio or a link to it) to firstname.lastname@example.org