Spawning player outside of Persistent world Bounds

Morning all.
I have encountered a bit of an issue with a project I am working on.

My world consists of a persistent level using world composition and distance based streaming with origin shifting enabled.
The sub levels are mostly comprised of landscape tiles which are around 80 x 80km.

If I place a player start actor within the Max World bounds of the persistent level. Which is roughly 20 x 20km.
I can right click on the .uproject file, launch the game, and it will load the player exactly where I placed the player start.

However. If I place a player start outside of the World Bounds of the persistent level, and try right click on the .uproject file and launch the game, the game loads, but the player never properly spawns in the world and landscape tiles load in way off in the distance.

Everything works fine in the editor as the World Origin shifts when you load any sublevels.

Any ideas what I would need to do in order to fix this?

Literally just found the solution. Will post answer below.

By sheer chance and a bit of desperation I found a solution to this. I can’t really believe its this simple either.

In the persistent level’s World Settings panel, in the “World” category advanced section, there is a checkbox labelled “Enable World Bounds Checks”.

With this unchecked I am now able to place a place start practically anywhere.

But it will also disable killz :frowning: