Spawned Enemy Issues

I am having problems with getting a spawned enemy to change animations on overlap (attack). I have done it with Pawn Sense, but I am trying to do this through the anim bp and all enemies change animations at the same time that are spawned. What am I doing wrong? They don’t seem to individualize anymore. Is this just a version issue? This used to work in 4.20, 4.21, 4.22.

My blueprints, let me know if you need more. thanks.

Okay, just ran a test on a blank project and I noticed something. The current project I have problems in is not recognizing my actors or something like that. When I spawn actors in current project, they do not show up in the world outliner. In the new blank project they do show up and I can kill or adjust anim individually with one actor. I am obviously thinking my project glitched out somehow. I have spent weeks working on this project and migrating it now will only retain about 1/3rd of my work. Is there any way to fix this issue.

Thanks, I’ll go through your options to see what I can get to work.

I do have a question though to any who can answer. I am not using a template. I am using a blank project with starter content. I know I shouldn’t, but hell I’m sure I am not the only one with extra packaged nonsense. Is this a problem with making a tower defense game where you are only a camera? Your mouse has more function than anything. It’s seeming like there are more things applied with using FPS/TPS in engine function. Should I migrate to a FPS and eliminate the first person and use camera? Maybe if I can iron out a better workflow on this, I might be alright. Thanks

Okay, made the move over to a new project and can see and verify the spawned enemy is counted as well as a spawned ai controller for each enemy. But when I switch the first enemy’s animation to attack by overlapping, all change animation. How do I not do that, and separate their animation switches?

Okay, so I feel like an idiot sometimes and I might not know exactly why. But as you can see in the image above, I am using a bool from the tower and asking about it in the enemy. After I literally reversed it to a bool from the enemy and set in the tower now allows each spawned actor to act separately. But at least my project is functioning better.

Okay thanks, My head is good. I don’t need so many insults with no actual help. That’s not constructive. Sorry