Spawned Actor is Wrong Size on Server

Hi. My issue is quite simple.

I am working on a multiplayer game and I must spawn an actor. The actor is spawned using the SpawnActorFromClass node in the game mode blueprint from the server. The actor is set to replicate.

It spawns on the server and on all the clients and the movement is replicated correctly. However, the object on the server is significantly smaller than specified in the spawn node. The size is correct for the clients.

Why is the actor the wrong size on the server and how can I fix it? Thanks.

Update: I found that when I possess the pawn on the server, the object returns to the desired size. Im not sure if that would help. I am still looking for a solution.

I found the issue. The problem is that in the actor bp, the size of the root part was set to 2.1, 2.1, 2.1 (which is what I wanted). When I spawned the actor, the transform size was set to 1,1,1. This transform does NOT mean 1 times the actor’s original size. It just changed the 2.1 size of the root part to 1, making it smaller. The reason the clients saw the intended size is because although the actor was set to replicate, that only included spawning and movement. The size was not replicated with it so on the clients, it spawned at the default size of 2.1.