SpawnActor only works when ejected

So, I am trying to make infinite world generation. I have 3 room presets to spawn, but I am testing with one right now. I built the room, textured it, and made it a mesh. I put the mesh into an actor blueprint, did all of the lighting in the blueprint, and now my entire room is an actor. I included this because I am generating my world using the SpawnActor node. In the room blueprint, there is a box collision the size of the room (for testing, it will be larger later). When the box detects that the player overlaps, it tries to spawn an actor in every room position around it, and if the room collides, it doesn’t spawn. After the SpawnActor nodes, I put an IsValid node to check if the actor spawned, then put a Print String node to tell me which room was spawned. The strings print properly, indicating that the rooms were indeed valid, but they aren’t visible, don’t appear in the world outliner, aren’t selectable when ejected, and have no collision. This probably means they aren’t there. HOWEVER, when I eject and drag the character around in editor mode, the rooms spawn as they should. The spawned rooms aren’t visible from the camera preview, but when I repossess, they are visible to me. I also feel that I should add that I have the player spawn in one room that is already there. The 8 rooms around it all spawn as they should, but no more spawn after that.

I have been stuck on this for 3 days now. No progress at all. Please help!

Solved it myself. For some reason, the “end overlap” node in the newly spawned actors was firing, causing it to disappear immediately. I now have to find a new way to unload the rooms now, but at least they load!