Spawn random actors at random splines

I am working on a project where I need to randomly spawn few blueprint actors (boxes) at random splines (5 or 7 spline blueprints), also those randomly spawned blueprint actors (boxes) have to move along those splines to the end. Any ideas???

Im very new to blueprint (scripting) and im really stuck here, would appreciate any help! Thanks! :slight_smile:

efc758017146195f19af12b52d7a2d0e29e73540.jpeg

Mk, so how I would do it is make a blueprint of the splines and have a nextNode paramater of the same blueprint. The box would have to have the first spline and move to it, once done it set’s it’s movement to the next spline and starts to move towards it. You can get an example of something similar from the Unreal youtube channel here: Basics of AI | Live Training | Unreal Engine - YouTube

The random spawning could be when the box reaches the next node it spawns another ±50ft forward or backward and ±50ft up or down.

Thanks, LazyLoading, I will check out the video!
Overall I kinda need a more specific, technical explanation/help… I am a super newbie when it comes to blueprint! :slight_smile: