Spawn Point Location

I am using a menu system to spawn items but I have to create a variable and put in the exact location of where I want to spawn the item in the world as you can see in the screenshot below. The only problem is this won’t work if I want to use that same menu in different levels because the location won’t be the same. Is there any other way to do this. Is there some actor I can create put it into the world and tell the spawn actor in my menu I want to spawn to that point. I’m guessing because you would be using two blueprints one for the menu and one for the actor you put in the world you would need to use blueprint communication but I’ve looked up tutorials on blueprint communication and I can’t find any that will help me with this problem. Does anyone have any idea on how I could do this?

When I try this though I get an error in the spawn actor (which you can see in the picture below) because something needs to be plugged into the spawn transform but I can’t plug in the spawn point ammo var because that is giving a precise location point which I presume would override the cast to node.