Spawn Player at Location with Button

Am I doing this right? I am trying to make 4 different locations in the Main Menu so that a Player can choose where they want to Spawn but other than making 4 different versions not sure how to get it to know which is which. Any help or guidance is greatly appreciated.

This is what I have currently for the Blueprint which I am adding to the W_SpawnPoint Options in the W_MainMenu since I want this to occur when a button is clicked to go to that location and it’s calling to a BP_Start_Location Actor that is placed in the Map. I think it might have worked maybe but I gotta figure out how to load the map or remove the main menu since I realized it was still showing the menu on my screen.

So, is the player supposed to select the location they want to spawn in by clicking over a hitbox and then press a button to move the character to the last clicked hitbox?

I’m assuming this is working correctly for one location. If so just make that part a function that takes in the location as a parameter (Input is what UE4 call its). That way each button calls the same function, but passes in different parameters (AKA Locations). So need need to make four version.