Sparrow UE5.1

Rendered in UE 5.1! Straight out of MRQ.
Just used screenpercentage 200 in CVs.
LookDev in PPV
Sparrow and MAWI Forest assets from Marketplace
Audio from incredible collection from Stream Nature Sounds music | Listen to songs, albums, playlists for free on SoundCloud
For Hi-res images https://tinyurl.com/y7erufmv

4 Likes

Greetings @jkrock3d !

This was simply stunning! This looks like something straight out of a Nat Geo nature film. I can see this being a tool for ornithology - a virtual birdwatching tour of avian creatures in their relative habitats. Great camera work with the slow pan and the closeup of the sparrow!

How long did it take you to complete this project? Did you learn anything new with this project that you had not before? Did you implement anything for the first time? If so, what was it?

1 Like

Amazing, it look and sound awesome!

Lovely bird animation too :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you! @Get_DOVAH_it … I was aiming for “Bird watching” theme (I do bit of photography myself!)

Initially I had started this in UE 5.0.3 and was able to produce only still images as it kept crashing while rendering video,was not sure why. Then came UE 5.1 magically I was able to render video through MRQ. This took 5 hrs to setup and I learnt lot of PPV settings to achieve close to photo-realistic quality. The sparrow asset was bought from UE marketplace! and I did some tweaking in “Sequencer” to match the timings… Attempted to do nature scene for the first time!

2 Likes

Thank you @Stevelois … The bird asset was bought from UE marketplace.
I blended the animation in Sequencer!

1 Like

This is exactly why we need more birds in survival games. They bring such a peaceful feeling to any environment. Especially forest scenes.

Thanks for sharing and letting us see your art :slight_smile:

2 Likes