SpaceBourne 2

Hi!

I would like to share with you SpaceBourne 2.

SpaceBourne 2 is an RPG-based, open-universe, single-player space shooter with an additional Third-person shooter game with dozens of features such as role-play, mining, trading, piracy, crafting, and deep exploration. The main story picks up where it left off in Spacbourne, but now your main goal is to raise a new empire in the galaxy. But how you do it is entirely up to you.

You can find more details at Steam page

We also started a Kickstarter Campaign

Comments are welcome. : )

5 Likes

This is just jaw dropping, breathtaking! Exploring and Space. My favourites.
Everything seems to be quite polished. I checked the webpage and there is a good amount of variety of ships and types, such as support, motherships, and more. Also the interiors are great.
Side events sound pretty good, too.
The project looks quite clean :+1:

Keep it up,

Juan

Thanks a lot Juan :slight_smile:

Greetings @Qukla, and thank you for sharing your incredible work-in-progress “SpaceBourne 2” here in the Unreal Engine Forums! Unfortunately, your linked Youtube video shows the “This live event is no longer available” error message, so you may have to update that link. I was able to see the trailer on Steam, however, and just WOW! Everything in SpaceBourne2 looks fantastic! Just how big of a gameplay experience difference will SpaceBourne2 be from the original SpaceBourne game?

Thanks a lot for your comment :slight_smile:

And I just fixed the video link, thank you for that too :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s no problem at all! I can confirm the linked “SpaceBourne 2” announcement trailer is working as intended. I am looking forward to seeing further updates and details as your creation evolves. :grin:

Is this using UE4 or UE5? Any plans to update this to UE 5.2?

1 Like