Space ship

Hello, my name is Andrea Banda studio videogameart at U.A School, I will be sharing weekly the advances on the first final master project. The main idea is to create a futuristic ship but alive, not very clean, with alien style props, with many buttons on the panels, disinfection areas, spacesuits, weapons etc …

4 Likes

Love the organization and “dream board” style planner! Stoked to see what you come up with. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

HI! This week I have finished the modeling and texturing of the door of the ship and some modular areas, I also leave a preview of how the modeling of the weapon that will go in the character for first person has been.

4 Likes

workflow development weapon

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

modular wall

2 Likes

Hi! this week I have finished the texturing of the weapon and the implementation to Unreal Engine, I have also worked a little in the space although I have not been able to advance much. On the other hand I have modeled and governed the mascot of the ship, I really want to encourage it to see how it looks!

1 Like

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Greetings @Guinnevere0 !

What an interesting prop! Is this a cybernetic organism? Is it a friend or an enemy? What are its capabilities? How does it move about? Do the hanging structures work as phalanges?

1 Like

This week, finish the spacesuit, in unreal I will put it 3 times with different instances to vary the color, apart I have been finishing the portolio, I would need to put information about polygons, udims etc …

1 Like

He is our friend on the ship, he moves floating with his mechanical tentacles. The idea was to mix the essence of a living organism and a cybernetic one. This sinister friend will guide us around the ship in the final scene :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello again! there is less left to finish the environment and I am quite excited.
This week I have been organizing the ship, modeling props and detailing, I have tried to create the cinematics in real time with the ipad and it has been incredible, I need to improve the technique but I have loved it I leave you here some of the work :slight_smile:

1 Like

1 Like