Source control disabled

When I want to turn on Source control login, so I have a Source control disable and I do not know how I turn it on!

What type of source control do you want to use? Perforce, Subversion, or Git?

Look at the documentation, and ask us more precisely if something is not working:

1. Source Control
  2. Source Control Inside Unreal Editor

Perforce

Please, can you explain what is not working for you?

I would like to work with a friend on one project but when I try to link it there to write Souce control disabled

I am sorry but can you explain what the error is? Can you post the Log file, or relevant logs, or at least a screenshot showing the Source Control “Login” window?

Okay, can you give me some more information?

1. you have to install the Perforce tools (p4v…). Is this working for you?
  2. you have to install a server, or use a cloud/hosted server on Internet. What is your choice?
  3. you have to use the Perforce tools to get a local workspace linked to your repository. Have you a local workspace working with P4V? If so, you should be able to see it in the “Available Workspaces” list?
  4. “perforce:1666” can work only if you are on a local network (intranet). Else you have to use a real URL For instance, I am using ssl:perforce.assembla.com:1667 To access the Perforce Cloud hosted by Assembla.

Please, answer all of this 4 questions to let me help you.

I just wanted to make some of my friends to create a game I found a tutorial Unreal edition work with friends and I did it I do not have any of the 4 questions that you gave us

I have the exact same problem after trying to use GIT LFS