I`m using a source-compiled UE 4.19.2 and for the life of me, no matter what I try, this always happens and the build does not start.
PackagingResults: Error: Failed to run init commands on 192.168.12.103
PackagingResults: Error: Failed to initialize a connection to the Remote Server 192.168.12.103
PackagingResults: Error: System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.
PackagingResults: Error: Command failed (Result:5): F:\UnrealEngine-4.19\Engine\Binaries\DotNET\UnrealBuildTool.exe SpyClash IOS Development -Project=F:\UnrealEngineProjects\SpyClash\SpyClash.uproject F:\UnrealEngineProjects\SpyClash\SpyClash.uproject -NoUBTMakefiles -remoteini=“F:\UnrealEngineProjects\SpyClash” -skipdeploy -noxge -generatemanifest -NoHotR
eload. See logfile for details: ‘UnrealBuildTool-2018.05.30-16.58.32.txt’
PackagingResults: Error: Unknown Error
Also to note!: Whenever I generate my SSH key in the editor, it generates it ok, but it also reports this exact same line as in the log: key_read: uudecode AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAADAQABAAABAQCnjZFh1daCKDTnToj0hHc/WC268ngSVCvFMHh8njyJz5oGnAAcb0lrqRArsUxCYF3CBNTtz7JVOTDAPZAfvcTVHF4rRBCVMI8gewRgNITO1nTpGKhLTr0uHLXB1nwc2Mrxtd/m/fxTfCatjPz4DGWvMoWeKkyuVA/HBvf2TeqyTZiQwY5qlhqxTNNOlxhcDC21X9L+kCZRo/bdF5rI86Suy89I2eSDPW+lhkeNHl9qGnxDv5PPhNJYc3Xo9/tv+0PvjkATuwUkz8faNGAKGFmZF/iXIIogR7LDOGkj+rnwKae+GOF49ooMbnhPVX4kIWsnX7JtuZmVEUIki/A7pHXRgitlab.com,220.127.116.11 ecdsa-sha2-nistp256 AAAAE2VjZHNhLXNoYTItbmlzdHAyNTYAAAAIbmlzdHAyNTYAAABBBFSMqzJeV9rUzU4kWitGjeR4PWSa29SPqJ1fVkhtj3Hw9xjLVXVYrU9QlYWrOLXBpQ6KWjbjTDTdDkoohFzgbEY=
Even after I have deleted the key and nothing is selected, when I open the SSH generation command, the first step reports it as failed and same in the third step. What is it reporting and why?
The project did build remotely just fine when I was using the retail version.
I tried creating a new certificate and went through the whole remote build setup process as described here as it seems the most recent post regarding the subject. Most others still deal with some manual delta copies and what not, which are irrelevant for the version I`m using:
I’ve tried moving the .ssh file to my project folder, I’ve tried overwriting its` security permissions and I’ve tested the connection to the remote mac through the command window and the connection is there so it must be something on the UE4 side.
All of my devices, my windows pc and my mac are connected to the same router which hosts our own local network.
Last time my project succeeded on a remote mac for iOS was when it was demo-ed in the retail version of the engine, but I switched to source because of the need for a dedicated server. Not sure if that is relevant, but it might be.
The project packages just fine for Android and Windows and the server builds and works too.