Download

Source build VS 2017 "cannot open include file windows.h, intsafe.h and bemapiset.h

hello,
i want to build the latest version of ue4 with vxgi2.0 from source.

https://github.com/MaximeDup/UnrealEngine/tree/4.19-VXGI-Blast-HairWorks-Flow

I use Visual Studio 2017 community and i get these errors

Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State
Error RC1015 cannot open include file ‘windows.h’. ShaderCompileWorker C:\UnrealEngine-4.19-VXGI-Blast-HairWorks-Flow\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Resources\Windows\ModuleVersionResource.rc.inl 3
Error RC1015 cannot open include file ‘windows.h’. ShaderCompileWorker C:\UnrealEngine-4.19-VXGI-Blast-HairWorks-Flow\Engine\Source\Runtime\Launch\Resources\Windows\PCLaunch.rc 10
Error C1083 Cannot open include file: ‘intsafe.h’: No such file or directory ShaderCompileWorker c:\unrealengine-4.19-vxgi-blast-hairworks-flow\engine\source\runtime\core\public\windows\WindowsSystemIncludes.h 27
Error C1083 Cannot open include file: ‘intsafe.h’: No such file or directory ShaderCompileWorker c:\unrealengine-4.19-vxgi-blast-hairworks-flow\engine\source\runtime\core\public\windows\WindowsSystemIncludes.h 27
Error RC1015 cannot open include file ‘windows.h’. ShaderCompileWorker C:\UnrealEngine-4.19-VXGI-Blast-HairWorks-Flow\Engine\Source\Programs\ShaderCompileWorker\Resources\Resource.rc 12
Error UBT ERROR: Failed to produce item: C:\UnrealEngine-4.19-VXGI-Blast-HairWorks-Flow\Engine\Intermediate\Build\Win64\ShaderCompileWorker\Development\ShaderCompileWorker-Core.lib ShaderCompileWorker C:\UnrealEngine-4.19-VXGI-Blast-HairWorks-Flow\Engine\Intermediate\ProjectFiles\UnrealBuildTool 1
Error MSB3075 The command “…\Build\BatchFiles\Build.bat ShaderCompileWorker Win64 Development -WaitMutex -FromMsBuild -2017” exited with code 5. Please verify that you have sufficient rights to run this command. ShaderCompileWorker C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Community\Common7\IDE\VC\VCTargets\Microsoft.MakeFile.Targets 44
Error C1083 Cannot open include file: ‘bemapiset.h’: No such file or directory UE4 C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\8.1\include\um\winbase.h 55
Error C1083 Cannot open include file: ‘bemapiset.h’: No such file or directory UE4 C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\8.1\include\um\winbase.h 55
Error Failed to produce item: C:\UnrealEngine-4.19-VXGI-Blast-HairWorks-Flow\Engine\Intermediate\Build\Win64\UnrealHeaderTool\Development\UnrealHeaderTool-Core.lib UE4 C:\UnrealEngine-4.19-VXGI-Blast-HairWorks-Flow\Engine\Intermediate\ProjectFiles\ERROR 1
Error UnrealHeaderTool failed for target ‘UE4Editor’ (platform: Win64, module info: C:\UnrealEngine-4.19-VXGI-Blast-HairWorks-Flow\Engine\Intermediate\Build\Win64\UE4Editor\Development\UE4Editor.uhtmanifest, exit code: OtherCompilationError (5)). UE4 C:\UnrealEngine-4.19-VXGI-Blast-HairWorks-Flow\Engine\Intermediate\ProjectFiles\EXEC 1
Error MSB3075 The command “…\Build\BatchFiles\Build.bat UE4Editor Win64 Development -WaitMutex -FromMsBuild -2017” exited with code 5. Please verify that you have sufficient rights to run this command. UE4 C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Community\Common7\IDE\VC\VCTargets\Microsoft.MakeFile.Targets 44

I tried VS 2015 but i get the same errors. Also i deinstalled completly everything related to visual studio from all SDK’s to NET framework and visual studio both versions an installed everything new.
In my VS 2017 installer i have installed every SDK , Game development C++, Desktop development C++ both with every additional components, Unreal installer and so on…

In my UE4 Project i have set all VC++ Directories to inherit from parent, with and without Exclude Directories.
Tried to retarget to every SDK from 8.1 to 10.0.16.

UE4.14 with vxgi build perfectly with VS 2015 and 2017.

And i read every thread i could find on google and tried these solutions but nothing helped.

i really hope someone can help me.