Soundcues/soundwaves won't play back in editor/game

Hi there!

Some of my soundcues (and soundwaves) won’t play back in Unreal. This includes soundcues that my colleagues recently added through source control as well as every soundcue I now add to the game. Older soundcues are still playing back normally.

To describe the issue more precisely: Whenever I click play in the edtior (both in the folder menu as well as the soundcue editor) on one of these non-working soundcues/soundwaves nothing happens. They’re also not heard when playing the game. However this seems to be a local issue because my colleagues can perfectly hear these soundcues.

Normally, I would guess that there’s some issue on my audio driver or speakers etc. - but since I can hear other soundcues this doesn’t make sense to me. It’s all WAV files and the volume is set to 1, and the assigned sound class works with other soundcues just fine.

Any help would be highly appreciated :slight_smile:

Update: Solved the issue - apparently the sound class wasn’t set up the right way after all and I accidentally used a sound class which wasn’t used anymore in our project. Now everything works perfectly!