Sound cue adding delay

So at the moment, I’m following a book to learn audio design in video games with UE4. In the current section, it’s discussing randomized loops from one-shot sounds with a practice level to show off how this is done. However, I notice that for me, the sound cues containing the randomized loops do not move to the next sound without delay, making it sound broken. I’ll leave an example below of a blueprint that should be a continuous stream of water built of random clips for variety, but this doesn’t seem to work without breaking up. Any suggestions as to what’s wrong?
, , , running off an M.2 SSD which is virtually brand new.

Image:

Mouse over the loop node and you get:

I have done this sort of thing in BP, but really don’t know how well it would work on a lesser machine…

Have you exported those waves and looked at them in an external wave editor?

You might well find they need top and tailing neatly.

Something I wondered as well but I have checked and used my own sounds that start and end immediately with no empty space which leads to no success.

Ah I see, I wonder if I have missed a step in getting the cue set up correctly as selecting looping for each sound doesn’t allow the sounds to seamlessly change between each other. I’ll look into it further. I’ve done a lot of looping and complex cues which my PC has handled very well so that’s no issue