Sort Blueprint Components Alphabetically?

Hello, it would be great to have the ability to sort Blueprint components alphabetically by name.

I have a Blueprint actor that contains a large number of static meshes and I have named all of them a particular way in order to group certain items together (which works fine in other 3D software packages). Even when I use the search function, I can find things more easily, but as soon as I make changes to one component, the search resets.

As an example, I have 6 Objects that need to have a parent socket assigned in a skeletal mesh. I can search by name to bring up all 6 objects (as they have a common string) but as soon as I edit one of them, the search resets and I have to delete the search query and type it again to bring back my 6 items in order to edit each of the following objects. This makes setting up a large blueprint extremely cumbersome.

According to other forum posts such as this one below, there is no way to do this.

Is this something that Epic is planning to implement at any point in a future update? I’m sure it would be a major improvement to many users’ quality of life.

Thanks!