Sorry, your account is inactive and may not login

Hi there, I have the same problem above and i contacted the tech support many times
the last time i contacted them was yesterday and they sent a verification link to the original email address and i did verify it provided them with the original display name,ip addresses, many recepits,Invoice IDs and the location where i purchased lots of other information that obviously proves my ownership. and all they say we cant help you for security reasons. Tech support deactivated my account after i contacted them. Epic Games Tech support is really bad and awful and i hope anyone from the staff could help me it will be appreciatable assisstance and i will be really grateful for that.

i have the same problem, epicgames deactivated my account when i contacted them 2 years ago and it is still deactivated till today. everytime i contact them they tell me that the information are wrong , however they are true

I also have, sorry ypur account is inactive. I am on Playstation. I have not played any epic games in years. I belive i made an account years ago on my Playstation, i do not know any info regarding it. A friend wanted me to play fortnite, played once never did again. How can i delete the account connected to my Playstation when its inactive so that i may make a new account to play fortnite or fall guys?