Sorry, your account has too many active logins. Please log out of one of the places you are using yo

My epic account which has all my purchases on it gives me this error message every time i try to log in… Its been doing it now for the last 24 hours… I am not logged in anywhere else with this account so what is happening? The account also will not into answers unreal or the forums…

“Sorry, your account has too many active logins. Please log out of one of the places you are using your account and try again.”

I had to create a new account just to log in and ask this question.

Thanks.

On the launcher it says
“Error
Sorry too many sessions have been issued for your account. Please try again later.”

Again i have no computers logged into my account… and i need to access my account and the market… so how can we fix this?

[=junk2;425682]
On the launcher it says
“Error
Sorry too many sessions have been issued for your account. Please try again later.”

Again i have no computers logged into my account… and i need to access my account and the market… so how can we fix this?
[/]

Hi junk2,

I’m sorry to hear you are having trouble with your account! Send an email to our accounts team at , they should be able to quickly get you squared away. Once you have your account back, please let us know so we can lock this one as we do not allow multiple accounts. I’ll leave this one open until then.

[= ;425826]
Hi junk2,

Send an email to our accounts team at
[/]

You guys have an accounts team? Dang…

Hey there, we’re currently looking into an issue that is affecting multiple accounts and causing this error. I apologize for this problem and want to assure you that we are going to resolve this asap.

Glad they are working on this, just sucks we can’t do anything. Time is money lol

That is odd, i got this aswell this morning.

Thank you, I sent them an email and am waiting to see what happens.

*update…

Alright seems to work. Thanks for all the help.

Still having this problem myself. Had to make this new account just to find out what was wrong. Hopefully the answer will be somewhere eventually.

I’m having the same issue today, too many account logins. Which doesn’t make sense. I’m logged into the forums and that’s it?

What was the solution after all? I am struggling with the same problem. In the middle of shopping. It said “Sorry, your account has too many active logins. Please log out of one of the places you are using your account and try again.” logged out. Since then my account has been unavailable. I tried from multiple devices. The error code changes to “sorry, your account is temporarily locked. plase try again later” and “sorry the credentials you are using are invalid” But that is not a solution. Who should, can I tell? Only my email account associated with my main account is intact. I am completely locked out. I would have bought it to develop a game. I am locked out and I don’t understand why…

So what to do? Who can I tell? Is there an email address option? My account existed solely because of Unreal Enige 5 and I lost access to my account just after I purchased it.

I created this out of necessity so that I could post something at all… But to whom? Who and where does one deal with this kind of problem?

I just wanted to let you know that the problem has been solved. Although after my first recent post, the system automatically disabled my new account. This deprived me of the opportunity to ask further questions or discuss the problem properly. However, after further reading with a tired mind, someone suggested changing the password, which actually solved the problem. Although my password was perfect and it was certainly not my system that was at fault. It seems that the error caused by the excessive activity is the only way to fix it in the foreseeable future, if you change your password.

A bit strong on defence.

It hasn’t been resolved because it’s still happening in Feb of 2024

I’m having the same issue. It started today, and I can’t access the “Log out on all devices” function because I can’t access my account settings, and I also can’t contact support, since you need to log in or change your account’s mail address to do so.

Edit: Well, I guess not EXACTLY the same issue, as I can apparently still use my account here, just not to access the Epic Store or anything related.

Edit 2: I am using a VPN (Nord) at all times, maybe that could be related to the issue, as it also causes my Epig Games launcher to refresh periodically, but I should not have to deactivate my VPN just to properly use the Epic Games launcher/store.

Well, no idea whether it was an issue that came and went or whether someone read my previous post and took the standard action for such a case without notifying me, but I was able to log back in, just now.