Sometimes I wonder

1 Like

Has obviously gone Gold. Ship it.

Journey begins. Questions remain. Sanity has gone out of the window, to the driveway where the cats and dogs scream. :eyes:

1 Like

Ever just wake up and be like

Not sure where this is going, but it’s something inbetween the lines of Adult Swim type of surrealism.

1 Like

I’m fairly convinced this thread does not actually exist and is merely my imagination. Keep up the insanity :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

It depends.

2 Likes

Agreed. Just keep going. See what you find.

Enough for the day, might call the night out.

1 Like

I am intrigued and yearning to know where this journey will lead! :eyes:

1 Like

2 Likes

Does it make sense? Kinda does, but not really. Should it make sense? Not really. Does it look cool? Sure does. :eyes:

2 Likes

When things melt, go with the flow - You’ll be fine :no_good_woman:

1 Like

"When things melt, go with the flow - You’ll be fine. " - iamthebanana 2021. this statement is pure genius and is going in my collection of things to randomly say to people I know. :laughing: Keep going! You said it best, things might not make sense now, but it sure does look cool!

Yeah, it was inspired by the feeling of losing control of yourself and your surroundings. You don’t know who you are, what you are doing. Only way is to make art, in this case playing guitar made sense. You just feel like you’re tripping permanently.
I’ve done my share of drugs and I’m sober now, but some parts of that lifestyle and feelings never leave you.
Overall it’s just a mindset. You can be high without drugs. You just need to get into that mindset and be bigger than life.

1 Like

WOW! This thread is way more profound than I initially thought, and now everything makes a lot more sense. This creation you’re making is somewhat a reflection of you and the experiences you’ve gone through. Will this project eventually be a playable game of sorts?

For sure, only thing that’s lacking to move project further and make the visual ideas more impressive is coding/blueprints of the game.
I’m lazy, but I’m not that lazy - I just like to make things fast and move forward to the next one.

Keep your head above the water even if you are drowning, let the art save you.

2 Likes

I understand, even if it’s not a playable creation; thank you again for sharing. I, for one, am enjoying this journey of creative expression! :sunglasses: :+1:

Something from horror, psychology and philosophy. With an idea about right and wrong, good and evil. Art.
A bit of Hollywood inside of it - Hollywood belongs to you, but don’t get lost in it.

1 Like

1 Like