Someone else has also encountered this glitch in animation viewport?

Only shows in one specific Skeleton_Mesh animations (sequence, montage and blueprint) viewport, but only on Lit visualization.

hi @Aoshi_Kearun, I get this often it’s my graphics card .
I upgraded the Nvidia drivers and it has mostly gone away I believe it’s something to Do with DX12 drivers needing updating. There was a firmware update for my PC.
If you have a powerful graphics card, like RTX2080 etc, which indies cannot really justify then that is.
eliminated

1 Like

As recommended by @Jimbohalo10, updating my Nvidia graphics card driver solved the issue.

1 Like

I also encounter this. Updating drivers did not fix for me.

1 Like

Would you mind posting your video spec just for future reference?
Mine was a 1070 TI amp extreme, but it could be a different card which didn’t fix something in the drivers, idk.

Hmm mine is a 1070 as well :'D but a standard NVIDIA GTX 1070, not a TI.

1 Like

hi @Aoshi_Kearun, @Krabworks, Here is the specification of my video card GTX 1050 2.0 GB according to Windows Task Manager

In this picture, you can see the Driver version and driver date according to the Windows 10

The next picture shows the update by Download GeForce Experience | NVIDIA

This is the latest today 25th January 2022.
When the Download GeForce Experience | NVIDIA is installed this show the new Driver Version.

This is only a matter of right-clicking the icon in the bottom right looking at the top line will tell you whether a new version is available.

Have you considered that your processor/motherboard firmware needs updating see
How To Update Your BIOS For Ryzen 5000 Series CPUs | WePC

You may have a better processor than just selecting that page in the documentation.

If you used to Advanced firmware updates and just want the firmware update try
AMD Chipset Drivers Download 3.10.08.506 (guru3d.com)

This is NOT INTEL.
You must look at Windows 10 System setting page to determine your CPU and Graphics Card

1 Like