Someone attempting to hack into my account/Cannot contact Epic through Help Link is Down

Hello, I received an email stating that my account has been locked due to many multiple invalid login attempts. I have not tried to login into my account for a couple of weeks now so who ever it was that was trying to login was not me.

I tried contacting Epic though Help link but it seems to be down and says The page you were looking for was not found.

Please verify the link/URL or try starting back at our home page.

Can I add 2-step verification or more protection for my account. Please Help.

Thank you for the email letting me know about this.

To opt into Two-Factor Sign In, go to your Account Settings and click on the Password & Security tab. Scroll to the bottom and click the Enable Two-Factor Sign In button.

I came here to say the same thing. Someone is probably trying to compromise accounts across the board. You folks at Epic should decide how people should contact you about these issues and make any changes necessary instead of sending us in circles. The email link you provide in the notification email comes back saying it’s not a monitored address and to go to help.epicgames.com. Then when you click on the Epic Account button on that help page, you get a Page Not Found message.