Some Structure Variables reset after engine crash

The engine crashed for a unknown reason and when loaded back up again after clicking restart and send some child actors had their structure variables reset to their default values. I don’t know if they reset to the parent class defaults or the structure defaults as they are the same.

This problem has happened twice now, the first time I thought perhaps I’d made a mistake, and I did not have that many child actors then. Now I have more child actors and it happened to more of them, and I had planned on adding more child actors and using the structure to keep information about each item. But this puts a real stopper in the project. If this can suddenly happen, i cannot trust Unreal Engine’s structure or variables to be saved to the child actors and cannot use the engine for the project if this continue to happen.

As this seems to be happening so far completely randomly i cannot begin to know how to reproduce the issue.
The only pointers I can give is that i have a structure with a bunch of variables that define how an actor looks and behaves, such as name, inventory icon as well as defining its displayed static mesh.
The engine crashes and when loaded back up, sometimes, the variables are no longer what they were and have defaulted back to the parent class defaults or the structure defaults.

I’m really hoping for a miracle solution to this here… but mostly to raise some awareness of the problem in case there is none already.

Thank you.

The same here. All the actors did a “magic” reset to position 0. Why? we will never know. Nor do we know the magical cuts of UE5.