Some small (and huge) changes that could improve the launcher and the Epic Games Store

Made a list of some improvements that could help the launcher gain more popularity and become better overall. Hope you will like them.

Small changes:

• Being able to move a game between drives from the “Manage” menu

• The ability to detect a locally installed game instead of downloading the whole game again (maybe from the 3 points menu)

• Viewing how much the download will take in real time from the 'Downloads" menu

• Being able to see how many people rated a game

• Being able to go directly to your library instead of the store when launching Epic Games Launcher

• Adding new options to sort in the browse menu (rating high to low, low to high)

• Dark theme checkout page

• being able to report a game for broken achievements (from the report menu)

Big changes:

• Being able to change the color of the launcher

• Profiles/Profile Pictures - might be the most requested feature by the community at this moment

• Being able to see playtime for each game in “My achievements” page

• Being able to see your library in the browser (already a thing but it’s not active for some reason - https://store.epicgames.com/en-US/library?OfflineMode=False )

Bugs:

• Fixing a bug where the “my achievements” page is broken on mobile

• Platinum trophy is stuck on 0% unlock on every game

Hey there Kiwipro8,

Thank you for the feedback! We really appreciate you taking the time to provide this to us.
These forums are intended to be used for feedback on the game publisher’s side rather than the player’s end, but I have noted this!

Have a great day!