Some questions about replicated inventory system

Hi, I made some inventory systems before and they were good, but they were for singleplayer. I started to learn replicating and its going well. Just i have some questions.

(I am doing that in dedicated server)

I have 2 Clients, they can pick up something on ground and change item position in them inventory. But when one of them dies, i want other client can look his inventory.
Well, naturally my slots are widget. So that means other client cant reach his inventory because widgets are for local player only. For that problem i thought about that one solution.

Is it okay that server handles all inventory widgets in game? I mean, can clients want server to create inventory widget (with Run On Server CE) and add it to viewport by Run On Owning Client CE. So server can know all inventory widgets in game, maybe?
Is there a better solution?

With the widget you would have to make it what ever the player picks up gets put into a array and then spawns it all in a separate object on death (Death Crate) or like some games just all the items go on the ground like spawn on location