Some form of grouping feature

I am not sure if this exist which is why I’m asking.
I have 8 UI image and 8 progress bars that undergo various transformation and at the end of my code I want to make sure everything returns back to normal by running one last transform. All 16 widgets will connect to the same transform node. It’s a minor nuisance but it would really nice to be able to just take combine all those widgets of various types into one node so I don’t have to individually connect 16 nodes but just one node, especially if such a situation shows up several times in my code.

Did you try to create single custom widget out of them, then adding that widget to master hud blueprint?
What i mean is that you can create your own widgets out of basic elements, close that all (with blueprint logic together) inside widget then add that to hud just like you would add any basic one (custom ones are at very bottom of scroll list).

You can also drop them all into single border that has vertical or horizontal list, or grid.

Select relevant nodes > right click > Collapse nodes

Or use macros

I tried the former but it led to awkward interaction with my animations that I have. The latter worked out very well though.

Macros/collapse don’t work, you still have to drag out the individual pins.

you only have to drag out one pin. you just cannot include events in collapsed nodes which can lead to extra input pins. Make sure that you specify all the pins that you need in the details panel of the collapsed node.

I am sorry, I am not entirely sure what exactly is happening in that image. How would I do that? The solution I have come up with before seeing your post was to put everything in two arrays because the borders method mentioned by Nawrot lead to a lot of issue due to animations I had set up already.

If you are repeating an action you can always use for each loop.(i.e for each image or widget in an array).
otherwise:

Step 1) Beg, borrow, steal, buy, fabricate or otherwise obtain a rubber duck (bathtub variety)

Step 2) Place rubber duck on desk and inform it you are just going to go over some code with it, if that’s all right.

Step 3) Explain to the duck what your code is supposed to do, and then go into detail and explain your code line by line

Step 4) At some point you will tell the duck what you are doing next and then realise that that is not in fact what you are actually doing. The duck will sit there serenely, happy in the knowledge that it has helped you on your way.

Note: In a pinch a coworker might be able to substitute for the duck, however, it is often prefered to confide mistakes to the duck instead of your coworker.

That is what I’m doing, I posted that in my response to you and it is working pretty well.

???
I don’t understand how this pertains to my problem? I posted my solution with the array but I saw you posted an image and I was curious how you did what you did in the image. I cannot replicate that with the collapsed node no matter what I do, I’m still pretty ignorant about quite a few features because I’m relatively new.

the collapsed node is only for taking less room and still having access to all the nodes you created. The loop is just repeating an activity for each index/element. You probably can’t get more effective than using a for each loop, since when dealing with images, you need to have references to each one. So another way of thinking would be to create a base widget class that will do construction script upon creating that will handle all your transformation and derive a child class from that.