Wasn’t sure if I should make separate topics for these? Using Build 1761932.
- Content Browser: clicking on a scrollbar (instead of dragging it) doesn’t move the window content, doesn’t adhere to Windows standard behavior
- Blueprint Editor: right-click menu in EventGraph can put the popup menu partially offscreen
- Blueprint Editor: Eventgraph zoom level goes 1:1, -1, -2 etc. but the minus numbers don’t make sense? Maybe percentage display instead? Also why go 1:1 → -1?
- Dragging a popped-out pane by the header bar (dark area) is smooth, dragging by tab name is laggy
- ShooterGame PIE: in a simple testroom (playerstart + PointLightStationary), PIE draws a grenade launcher in the world? (see pics)