Some assets status is not set to 'pending approval' when published

Summary

I have 3 assets in my fab listing. 2 are sent for approval without any issue… however the third keeps having it status set to draft while I did submit it for approval. I checked and cannot see any error or missing information.

What type of bug are you experiencing?

Publishing

URL where the bug was encountered

https://www.fab.com/portal/listings/f57fabc3-b77c-4df7-a534-41885be6852f/edit

Steps to Reproduce

Try publishing it…

Expected Result

Status is set yo pending approval

Observed Result

status still set as draft and probably not set to approval

Platform

Fab

Operating System

Windows 11 Windows 11, version 24H2, chrome 129.0.6668.90 (Officiële build) (64-bits)

One of my model is submitted to review, but some hours later, the status is changed from waiting for review to draft again. I think no staff review the model, because I didn’t receive a e-mail which says the model is move to review.
I have 6 models, 5 of them send me the reviewing mail, but this model is very strange. I press the send to review button again and again, but the status change back to draft later. please help, thanks.

hi, @thaweverything
We checked and it seems the listing you’re referring to is live. Can you please confirm that this is fixed, or, perhaps, you accidentally reported a problem with the wrong listing?

Hi, @epik_kate
No, the bug still exist, the list link is: /listings/69c34cd3-b8ad-4ad8-8bc7-c8cfdd712a8c/
53a6018a-f04e-4230-bf4c-30c96c2f4aab

After submit it to review, the status changes back to draft later.

Thanks

@thaweverything ok, sorry to hear that, thanks for providing the link, I’ve passed it to our dev team