[Solved] Vehicle wheels not colliding

Hi everyone, I’ve just started unreal a month ago, and I’m trying to make a motorcycle racing game. I have relied on tutorials and other plugins such as Red Moto to configure them, so far I have managed to make one work, and I don’t know how I have managed to do it, I basically copied the blueprint and changed the mesh and the names of the wheels and it worked, the motorcycle it moved and the wheels collided with the ground. Now I’m trying to create a child blueprint of this functional bike to replace the mesh with the mesh of the new bike. The skeleton of the new bike has the bones that correspond to the physical wheels with the same names as the first bike. But even though the setup seems fine, the wheels don’t hit the ground and the bike stays buried. What could have happened to me? I attach some comparative images so that you can see the configuration of the physics and the blueprints and the results. The black motorcycle works and the orange one does not. Hi everyone, I’ve just started unreal a month ago, and I’m trying to make a motorcycle racing game. I have relied on tutorials and other plugins such as Red Moto to configure them, so far I have managed to make one work, and I don’t know how I have managed to do it, I basically copied the blueprint and changed the mesh and the names of the wheels and it worked, the motorcycle it moved and the wheels collided with the ground. Now I’m trying to create a child blueprint of this functional bike to replace the mesh with the mesh of the new bike. The skeleton of the new bike has the bones that correspond to the physical wheels with the same names as the first bike. But even though the setup seems fine, the wheels don’t hit the ground and the bike stays buried. What could have happened to me? I attach some comparative images so that you can see the configuration of the physics and the blueprints and the results. The black motorcycle works and the orange one does not. If you need more information, do not hesitate to ask.

Note: I use the same wheel blueprint because the wheels of both bikes have more or less the same radius.

One possible approach is to import import the new bike mesh onto the same existing skeleton, instead of creating a new skeleton.

One possible approach is to import import the new bike mesh onto the same existing skeleton, instead of creating a new skeleton.

It’s a good idea, but the problem is that this new bike has more bones that move other parts of the mesh and I would like to keep them for my project. On the other hand, I do not think that is the problem, it must be something that I still have to do that I did the previous occasion and I have forgotten.

Still thanks for the idea, I can use it in the future in case it happens to me again.

Ok, I have already found out why it was not working properly. Although I followed the steps of several tutorials, in the blender export in the configuration of the orientation of the bones, it is not always necessary to put the same configuration of the guy who is explaining the steps.

Probably i’ll make a video explaining this further, and i’ll put the link here.

I don’t get it. What’s the solution for the problem again?