[Solved] Unavailable Assets

For the past few months (Occasionally) I would have to restart Epic Launcher as assets were missing from my Vault. Giving it time or a few restarts would normally resolve the issues. I did find a post here where someone had the issue, they were able to resolve it with varying degrees just I was. However, (Specifically) assetville{Town} is showing up as unavailable and is no longer in my vault even though it is “Free forever”. I use it for lw poly testing concepts and I no longer have that ability. I have tried everything. Restarting the computer, restarting Epic. Closing Epic Launcher via task manager, Running as Admin, Logging in and out. Nothing is resolving this “issue” any help would be appreciated. Thank You!

Solved, Oddly it just took 20 mins of waiting to appear. That seems a bit off. Does anyone know what is causing this? It is not my Internet or machine. I connect at 1GB Download Speed. 28GB Ram, 8 GB 1080 Founders Edition. 2060 RTX , 17 intel i7 12700k 500GB SD and 1TB SSD running windows 10 (because I am personally "Anti-Windows 11, Even though I am a certified Windows Developer. Don’t tell them I said that :wink: ) So I can’t imagine it’s “internet, or specs” . Is this a known issue?

I found by logging into Epic marketplace in a browser and searching for a product you own in vault. Click on it and choose open in launcher, it will say unavailable in the launcher.
Close the launcher and try it again with it closed. So the launcher is forced to open by the browser.
Your vault should be visible now.

1 Like