(SOLVED) Teleporting to Multiple copies of the same actor?

Sorry for the rookie question … but how do I get my character to transport to the location of an actor who is duplicated in the level?
I’ll try to simplify it: I’m making a game and I want that when I’m near a box, the character (when entering the actor’s box collision) moves to where the box is, lifts it and moves with the box. So far I did everything right, the character when he is near the box, and enter the box collision of it, I press the button for the actions (the E key in my case) and teleports gently to the box. Run the animation of lifting the box and enters the “with box” mode, the character can now move with the box running from the waist down the animation of walking and from the waist up the animation of holding the box. So far so good, right? Well, the problem comes when I want to make a duplicate of that box on stage … duplicate the actor on stage. When I go to the duplicate and press the action button (E key) and what happens? It teleports me to where the original actor is… and not the duplicate. How can I make the character go to where the duplicate actor is and not the original actor?

What i have in the blueprint? (in steps)

1 - InputAction (Actions)
2 - Contect (Actions) into a Branch
3 - Branch condition is “can load crate?”
4 - Switched to Crate actor
5 - On Actor Begin Overlap … cast to Char_Lucas_Morelli (my character)
6 - Set Can load crate? to True from Char_Lucas_Morelli
7 - Back to Char_Lucas_Morelli
8 - Add Timeline (for a sweet teleport)
9 - Conected timeline to Set actor location and rotation
10 - Added lerp location and rotation (vectors) from set actor location and rotation entrance
11 - Get actor location from Lerp (location)
12 - Get actor rotation from Lerp (rotation)
13 - all actors of class and call Crate actor
14 - Get (copy) from crate actor called
15 - Array (from get)
16 - Get Array location and rotation, then conected to lerp point B
17 - Play anim montage
18 - Set “Loading crates” bolean to true

As i told you, everything is just fine … until i duplicate the original actor. So … how can i set my character to teleport the second crate location once i enter into the duplicated actor?

Ok … i can simple duplicate the crate and create multiple blueprints and box collisions for each crate in the actor …
but what about cars? What if i want to make a GTA style game (what i’m creating) and i want to duplicate the vehicles multiple times to have a massive traffic, and i want to thief every single car in the level? (not at the same time of course) do i have to create identical vehicle actors and have 2500 blueprint code destinated to 2500 vehicles? It would be a MASSIVE BLUEPRINT … impossible to find things at the end :confused:

You need to show the code :slight_smile:

13 - all actors of class and call
Crate actor 14 - Get (copy) from crate
actor called

This is probably the issue. You don’t need to get All Actors of Class, your character already overlaps a box actor, you need to get the box actor from the On Begin Overlap node. This way you will only interact with the overlapped actor.

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!!! You know what? Thats … actually a good idea!!! :smiley: So what would be the code for … let say, making my character to rotate the right way and get to the right spot to execute a correct animation? Lets say i have a car setup to the character just get in and drive and i want to have the animation where he enters the car, open the door and drive. What would be the setup for that to work? I need the arrow to make the character be in the right position to execute the animation :wink: … but hey, i’ll try it out what you said.

Sure buddy! Here it is :wink: with you … theeeeee codeeee! hehehe. I’m not a programmer so don’t expect to se C++ lol

THANKS EVERYONE!!! You guys have been totally usefull and your help is priceless!!! :smiley: Already found out a way out … it makes the blueprint code beocme a huge sausage but what the hell … i made it work!!! BD.