[SOLVED] static mes collision issue

I found myself the solution. So, I change those two parameters inside the asset editor that you can see in the picture. I guess is the double sided geometry which actually solved my problem.

319827-nocoll01.png

So I have this vehicle I made usig the vheeled vehicle blueprint. I tested it a lot in a landscape testing area, including an option to reset it position when is upside down. However Landscape doesn’t offer all the options I need for my enviromanet, so I imported a custom mesh, a canyon, and when testing it, if the vehicle flip over, it just go through the mesh without collision, as if at certain angle, not the wheels or the body had collision anymore. I tried putting a landscape below and yes, the vehicle collide with the landscape. The vehicle use a custom mesh as collision since is a little complicate in its shape. Also I’m using the complex collision for the static mesh, and while the car is on the ground is working, but if flips over, collision just stop working with the static mesh (but still work on Landscape).

So, what’s the difference between landscape and static meshes collision. How can I setup the static mesh so it has the same collision propierties?

Thank you.