[SOLVED] question regarding Steam subscription

hi, didnt knew where to post, but i have a question regarding steam subscription,
my steam RC licence ended 4.7.2017 i didnt renewed because i wanted to buy a new one in the summer sale,
but it didnt worked for me, i was not able to get the summer sale, now the sale is over :cry:

Hi Nedo

What you mean it not worked for you ? you could not buy it or ??

Hi Wishgranter,
yes i was not able to buy a new.
My licence ended and i didnt renewed it beause i wanted to buy a new in the steam summer sale,
but it didnt worked, the shopping basket is always empty.

Wishgranter wrote:

Hi Nedo

What you mean it not worked for you ? you could not buy it or ??

I also encountered the same problem, and in the forum post for help, but the problem never resolved. Hope to fix the RC purchase link for the STEAM platform as soon as possible.
thank you very much

Hello, I have just tried to add both license types into my Steam shopping cart and it is working for me.

However, any issues with buying Steam licenses need to be reported directly to the Steam support. It is completely in their hands…

lubenko wrote:

However, any issues with buying Steam licenses need to be reported directly to the Steam support. It is completely in their hands…

Well just for your info, if you have bought one RC licence on steam and then canceled the subscription
you can not buy a new licence into shopping cart. You can only re-activade your old licence.
This way there is no chance to get some summer sale offer :frowning: