[SOLVED] License renewal system

I suspect there is a bug with the license renewal system.
Before my license expired, I paid for a new license on feb 8th. A few days later, on feb 11th, my first license expired. The new licenses was never activated on my account. I may have made a mistake, I doubt it, if I did make a mistake the system did not correct me, the payment went thru.

Wishgranter, Lubenko, please check it out, as it has now been 3 week that I’ve been trying to contact tech support and explain this to Lucia, and I think there is also a bug with Lucia.

Please help me sort this out.
Thank you!

Hi Joe Janson

Please contact me on my email with screenshots on the payment and etc.

Joe Janson wrote:

I suspect there is a bug with the license renewal system.
Before my license expired, I paid for a new license on feb 8th. A few days later, on feb 11th, my first license expired. The new licenses was never activated on my account. I may have made a mistake, I doubt it, if I did make a mistake the system did not correct me, the payment went thru.

Wishgranter, Lubenko, please check it out, as it has now been 3 week that I’ve been trying to contact tech support and explain this to Lucia, and I think there is also a bug with Lucia.

Please help me sort this out.
Thank you!

Dear Mr Janson,
So far we have received 5 e-mails from you via our contact form. We have replied to all of them but with no reponse from you. I will resend all of the e-mails to you from a different e-mail once I get a confirmation from our virtual reseller regarding the status of your order today.

Hi Lucia,

I suspect all the emails I am sending to you do not reach you. I have swiftly replied to each email with additional information about my identity and the issue. Is it possible to reply to ticket@capturingreality.com? Do you have some kind of mail filter? Until now, as far as I know, the emails I send always reach their destination…

Thank you for investigating this license order issue, and I apologize for any trouble if any of it is my fault. Please also understand that I am very annoyed by all this, and I am sorry for my bad attitude.

Joe Janson wrote:

Hi Lucia,

I suspect all the emails I am sending to you do not reach you. I have swiftly replied to each email with additional information about my identity and the issue. Is it possible to reply to ticket@capturingreality.com? Do you have some kind of mail filter? Until now, as far as I know, the emails I send always reach their destination…

Thank you for investigating this license order issue, and I apologize for any trouble if any of it is my fault. Please also understand that I am very annoyed by all this, and I am sorry for my bad attitude.

We are not getting any responses to our e-mails from you, probably due to spam filters. However, we receive your message once you create a new one, when it is created via our contact form. Do you happen to get any notifications of e-mails undelivered to us?

As for your order, you have placed it from a different CR account than you have provided us to investigate the issue with. The license has been added to your CR account automatically the next day after the purchase and has been ready to be activated on your first run of the software since then. See my today’s e-mail sent from lubenko@capturingreality.com for more details, including e-mails replying to your messages.

Hi Lucia,

Many thanks for resolving this for me. I apologize for the trouble, and take the blame on myself.
To answer your question, I did not get email error notifications when I replied to your emails, and this made the experience quite frustrating. Also, I am sorry to have created this public thread to communicate with you, I would prefer if you deleted it.

Good day!