[Solved] How edit spline curvature strengh

in short i want this
Sans titre

not this
Sans titre2

In which context? Splines in sequencer? in generall?

But what you’re looking for is “tangents”…

Auto Tangents:

Linear Tangents:
splineLinearTangents

On “Splines in the world”… right click on curve point …

2 Likes

i’m talking of the landscape spline. i managed to get a good result by moving the thing with a line and two dots. i believe it’s a kind of curve editor. but couldn’t find how to do what you’re describing in your second example though. I’m talking of this

Capture d’écran 2021-12-11 162130

Ah, got it,… jeah the landscape spline editor is a little bit different… so, you need to not select the “points” but instead the “segment”… simply click on the button (see screenshot to select segments…)
And then you should see the “tangent-weight” handles,… simply pull them in or out,… to get a sharp corner or a smooth one,… classic bezier behaviour…

Unfortunately I’m not aware of a solution where you can say “linearize” all points with one command… :man_shrugging:

1 Like

thanks a lot. yeah as i said this is what i did and it gave the seeked result. I don’t know what program you’re showing, maybe 5, but i’m on 4.27. Anyways apparently i fixed it :slightly_smiling_face:. Have a nice day, or evening :slightly_smiling_face:

Ah cool, alright, misunderstood you :smiley:
Thx & to u too :v:

1 Like

Ah, jeah, and its 5EA … always jumping Back and forth :grimacing: …but its quite similar in many ways…

1 Like