[SOLVED] Demo won't run.

Hi, I’m trying to evaluate RealityCapture to see if its worth purchasing, but the demo won’t start. It acquires a license, but then gets stuck on “application update is required” asking me to download a new version before I can continue, but there is no other version to download. I have the only download link that was available to me.

Is there any suggestion for what might be going wrong? I’ve heard good things about this software compared to photoscan but I certainly can’t even think about buying it without seeing its results first. Thanks for any help you can provide.

have the same problem, asks for update after activation, I login and download latest demo which seems old, 20160709 file version, I install it but nothing. There must be a problem with the server.

Same here. The demo was working fine (for the last few weeks) till this morning. Then it requested an update and now everything is broken. Can somebody have a look at this asap?

Download the latest DEMO build, we have fixed the issues, so it is working with the newest version…

Hello,

i m trying to run CapturingReality Demo but when it reachs the start screen i receive an error message “An error has occured during license activation. Please re-run the aapplication again and if the problem persist contact our support.”

I havent used this software before so the demo should be working fine shouldn’t ?

I m working on a workstation with windows 7 pro 64 bits 32 Go DDR and GTX680 SLI

Hi nk0
Download the latest DEMO build.

From what country are you trying to connect ?

Hello,

I too have been asked to perform an application update. But I have the latest build and my trial has been extended. I’m in Australia. Now whenever I go into the application I get the ‘Application Update Required’ message and can’t access anything.

Is there somewhere else on the website newer builds can be found? This is a problem because I’m right in the middle of a pretty heavy test.

Kind Regards,
Nathan.

Nathan Mitchell wrote:

Hello,

I too have been asked to perform an application update. But I have the latest build and my trial has been extended. I’m in Australia. Now whenever I go into the application I get the ‘Application Update Required’ message and can’t access anything.

Is there somewhere else on the website newer builds can be found? This is a problem because I’m right in the middle of a pretty heavy test.

Kind Regards,
Nathan.

Hello, it should already work. Please try again…