[SOLVED] 5.0.3 will build Android package on some hosts but not others

UE5.0.3 is turning into a nightmare. No matter how I configure JDK, the SDK, and/or the NDK on host it seems to kick itself in the shins and fail.

To honour the JVM settings for this build a new JVM will be forked. Please consider using the daemon: The Gradle Daemon.
UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ASTC)): Daemon will be stopped at the end of the build stopping after processing
UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ASTC)): > Task :app:ueAFSProjectBundleRelease FAILED
UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ASTC)): FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.
UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ASTC)): * What went wrong:
UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ASTC)): Could not create service of type FileHasher using .createCachingFileHasher().
UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ASTC)): > Timeout waiting to lock file hash cache (C:\Users\digit.gradle\caches\6.1.1\fileHashes). It is currently in use by another Gradle instance.
UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ASTC)): Owner PID: 20160
UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ASTC)): Our PID: 6216
UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ASTC)): Owner Operation:
UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ASTC)): Our operation:
UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ASTC)): Lock file: C:\Users\digit.gradle\caches\6.1.1\fileHashes\fileHashes.lock
UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ASTC)): * Try:
UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ASTC)): Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. Run with --scan to get full insights.
UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ASTC)): * Get more help at https://help.gradle.org
UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ASTC)): BUILD FAILED in 1m 3s

I have used the Extras/Android/SetupAndroid.bat, Turnkey, manually setting the SDKs in the project/IDE, and nothing. I have reinstalled UE5.0.3 and Android Studio 3.5.3 (It doesn’t like 4.0 like the docs claim). I have mirrored all the settings from a host that will work and compile, but I get different errors on different hosts. I got the settings to work on 4.26.2 and 4.27.2, but this is straight up maddening.

Issue resolved - for the primary issue I had moved to an ASUS ROG mother board which came with Ram DISK III and GameVI (crap)lets, and after disabling these, the subject issue stopped.

I also learned that when packaging with Gradle. if the file path includes the word “build”, it will break the batch file ‘Build’ word path bug, this kicked me in the butt because I was using GITLAB CI/CD which defaults to a subfolder named build which was causing my pipeline to fail. After overriding the path in the TOML file so that the project directory does not contain the word build (or builds, etc.) project compiles via CMD. Hopefully I can save at least one person the amount of pain and stress I experienced learning the above lessons.