I´ve noticed that many players had suffered the same problem as i did after updating softwares in the Dell Inspiron 15 5000 series; The game crashes after launching it from Epic Games Launcher. After trying a few tutorials and analyizing the problem I found a solution to it:
- Go to Computer management (Right click on windows icon)
- When the app opens choose device manager from the left list
- Open display adapters section and choose the graphic cards that you are using. Right click on the graphic card and select uninstall device.
- Go to your internet browser and look up for the driver designated for your card ( in my case its the AMD Radeon graphic driver) and install to the latest actualization.
Try and open the game, if this doesnt work and the game still crashes try one more option to solve it:
I don´t actually remember how i managed to get to this but you can look it up on the internet, its easy to do (im stupid and forgot haha sorry for bad english also i am from a Latin country.
- Look up how to uninstall recent windows actualizations on windows 10 and uninstall all recent updates; you will notice that in the app the date of the update will appear so you will be able to notice which is the update you need to erase.