Solo dev, "Axiom of Maria"

Very cool. I like the door animations.

How did you get the voices?

1 Like

I outsourced the recording. Because of the COVID situation, it was hard to find foreign voice actors here. Thanks for being interested.

1 Like

Axiom of Maria - Devlog 220413
Still work in progress: The heavy-armored bot scatters drones attack the player with self-destructions. You have to remove armors to do damage to the mainframe.

1 Like

Axiom of Maria - Devlog 220423
WIP: The second playable character. It can walk or move fast with wheels.

1 Like

Axiom of Maria - Devlog 220430
WIP: This is the second playable character, “The principal.”

1 Like

Axiom of Maria - Devlog 220508
This is the rough finish of the primary game loop for the second playable character, “The principal.” There are still many things left to do like texturing, polishing, battle against the heavy bot, and playing on the highway, but I’m going to move on to deal with the stage things and then back to this.

1 Like

Wow, incredible work, I love the musics too as a music composer myself. :slight_smile:

If you feel needing some new music, I invite you to listen to my techno project, it’s pretty ominous, but I hope you’ll like it!

(Sorry for promoting my work, but I would really like to work on another UE5 game)

Ty

1 Like

Axiom of Maria - Devlog 220515
I was going to move on to the next stage, but somehow I found out that I was texturing characters.

1 Like

Axiom of Maria - Devlog 220521
[Work in Progress] Making a new level by referencing the street view of the biggest mall in Seoul. It’s an early stage that I have to deal with generating elements other than designing the level itself.

Axiom of Maria - Devlog 220528
[Work in Progress] I’m on placing gizmos on a new level for spawning enemies. It takes time to refactor the movement component.