Software Developer (Unreal Engine 4, Blueprint, C++)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
Full Job Description
Polygon Labs is a world class interactive visualization company located in NYC. We are currently looking for a Software Developer to work on innovative 3D Applications and Virtual Reality experiences. You will be working on projects for some of the world’s leading companies well as creating tools for our development team.
We are looking for a social and highly motivated candidate that can think on their feet, is flexible and can adapt quickly to changing circumstances.
- Implementing systems in Unreal Engine 4 with Blueprints and C++.
- Backend programming and integration.
- Tools Creation and Third-Party Library implementation to support system creation.
- Collaboration with (technical) artists and designers.
- Establishing best practices as part of the development team.
- Implementing best practices to create core systems and custom plugins.
- Degree in Computer Science.
- Two years programming experience in C++.
- Demonstrated experience with a 3D game engine (Unreal Engine, or Unity).
- Proficiency in 2D and 3D Math.
- Solid understanding of Data Structures, Algorithms, Design Patterns, and software development methodologies.
- Demonstrated ability to architect and implement features rapidly and reliably.
- Comfortable in solving problems outside of primary area of expertise.
- A desire to work in a positive, collaborative and international team environment.
Nice to Haves:
- Experience with UI/UX standards and creation.
- Knowledge and understanding of Database Systems
- Experience with implementing QA standards and methodologies.
What can we offer you?
- Working in a young, creative and dynamic environment in NYC
- Being part of a company with opportunities to travel abroad
- Create innovative products
Job Type: Full-time
- One location
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org