so i made a dialogue system, but how do i add voice, camera and animation

I made an NPC dialogue system similar to this since I used the same system but different designs:

But how can i add a different camera angle that changes my current camera to the other camera angle?
I also have another two questions, how can add sounds? and how can i add animation?

thanks for your help.

I made something similar few weeks ago.
In my solution after choosing a dialog I’m playing an matinee actor.
Just set make some structure where you can connect dialog answer to matinee actor. And after a click just play it.
Create this structure/class (containing answers for your dialog) as an object, spawn it on scene with character that you want to speak to.
When you interact with this character get the dialog anserws and display them in dialog.

In matinne you can create the whole animation for answer including sound, animation and camera angles.
One more thing. I havent found out the pretty way of geting event when the matinee finished play. So I’m binding this in level blueprint.

Thanks! You helped a lot! I was about to waste money on something i could have done myself!!!
so i can make something like this if i change the buttons design? http://static2.gamespot.com/uploads/scale_super/416/4161502/2793477-my+great+game+-+my+great+capture+-+2015-01-22+11-01-4216.jpg