Snapping in Blueprint Editor

Snapping objects together in the level viewport works great, but I’m having difficulty accomplishing the same thing when assembling objects inside of a blueprint. I need to create prefab “rooms” in blueprints for my game project and part of that involves adding locator to the corners of doors that need to line up exactly. But without snapping inside of Blueprint viewport, I have to try just to manually line them up as best I can which is extremely time consuming and ultimately not very reliable. How do I do this? Or is there an alternative method. Happy to give any more details as needed. I’m not at all the first person to ask this, but nobody seems to be getting an answer, so it might just be impossible, but it feels like it’s such an obvious that there must be a way.

You can use snapping in the bp viewport. Is the grid icon at the top of viewport not showing for you?

Or do you mean surface snapping? If so, you could probably drag the bp into a map, edit it in place, then apply the changes to the bp. Though instanced static meshes probably won’t play well with snapping like that.